Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Raleigh Raleigh, NC - City of Oaks

Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Raleigh

Did you know that only about 30% of our oral health is actually visible on the surface? The remaining 70% is hidden from view and exists deep within our mouths. If left untreated, this “hidden” damage can lead to more serious issues down the road. That’s why it’s so important to regularly maintain good oral hygiene habits from a young age. Fortunately, there are plenty of easy ways you can help keep your pearly whites in tip-top shape.

From the inside out, a full mouth rehabilitation program will work wonders for your gums, teeth, and overall oral health. Let’s explore the many reasons why you should get started with a full mouth rehabilitation program, and the many practical steps you can take to get there.

Click Here to Schedule a Consultation

What is a Full Mouth Rehabilitation Program?


A full mouth rehabilitation program is a process of restoring oral health by focusing on the entire mouth. Good oral hygiene habits are key to maintaining good dental health, but it's important to also address the hidden issues like chronic inflammation and bacterial infections that can lead to more serious medical conditions. This is where a full mouth rehabilitation program comes in! It includes removing bacteria, strengthening gums, treating cavities and gum disease, and making sure all tooth surfaces are healthy.

Crowns & Bridges

Crowns and bridges are increasingly being used to restore broken or diseased teeth. For example, if a tooth has a large cavity and the tooth cannot be repaired using a filling, then a crown may be placed over the tooth. The crown may then be used to anchor a bridge in order to replace the missing tooth or teeth.

Implants

Implants are another option for replacing missing teeth. Implants are posts that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jawbone and then a crown is attached to it. Implants offer two main benefits:

  • Provide a stable anchor for an artificial tooth
  • Recreate the natural flexure of chewing muscles

This means that you will be able to chew normally without worrying about your implant becoming loose.

Veneers

Veneers are a quick and easy way to restore your teeth back to their original appearance. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that fit over your teeth. Veneers can be made of porcelain or resin and are bonded to the front surface of your natural tooth.

City of Oaks Dental Restoration


We offer a variety of dental services to help you get your teeth looking and feeling healthier. We provide oral surgery, tooth extractions, gum disease treatment, denture repair service or replacement - the list goes on! Call our office to start a treatment plan and restore your smile.

Schedule your Appointment


Schedule a new patient cleaning or book a virtual consult with Dr. Throop today.

Book Appointment OnlineCall our Office

Office Hours

Monday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram